An Inside View of The Financial Markets – Peter Brown
• Course overview and framework
• How the financial markets work
• How big players influence the markets
• What determines price movement
• Risk and reward management for investors
• The effect of the low interest rate environment
• Accessing euro versus non euro assets
• Assessing hidden risks in investment products
• Making money in the markets
Risk Assessment and Asset Classes – Peter Brown
• Risk Assessment
• Bonds – higher yielding alternatives for investors
• ETFs or exchange traded funds – what are they?
• Structured Bonds – prospects for success in this environment, costs and risks.
• Managed Funds – the good the bad and the ugly.
• Peer to peer lending
• Invoice Trading