Course Purchase Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from IIFT you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- The services provided by IIFT are intended solely for educational purposes. We cannot, therefore, accept any liability for any losses that you may suffer from trading or investing in the financial markets. If you intend to invest in financial products, you should consult a professional financial adviser prior to doing so. Trading the financial markets can result in large losses. You must be aware of the risks at all times and be willing to accept them in order to trade/invest in the markets. Any decisions to place a trade is done so at the sole discretion of the student.
- You confirm that you understand that the information provided is not intended as, nor will you treat it as, professional advice.
- You agree that IIFT is not liable for any losses that you may suffer.
- You confirm and undertake that you will not seek to hold IIFT liable for any losses that you may suffer, whether by way of threatening or commencing legal proceedings or otherwise.
- During the course of your studies, references may be made by our tutors to external trading platforms. These references are merely to highlight the fact of their existence and should not be construed by you as endorsements of these sites by us and we, therefore, do not accept any liability for any losses you may incur or damage you may suffer through your use of these platforms. We strongly recommend that you conduct your own research into these sites prior to use, should you decide to utilise them.
- All courses must be paid for in full in advance of the student entering into the If courses are postponed the company will not offer a refund.
- You can pay in the following ways:-
- By telephone;
- Through our website; or
- By cash, cheque or direct transfer to our account.
- Payments made by methods i. and ii. above are processed by third party payment operators (Realex Payments and Elavon/Bank of Ireland, Stripe and Paypal). We will never store your payment details on our systems no matter how your payment is processed. These operators are highly committed to security and are registered with the appropriate authorities. As you will appreciate, because they operate independently of us, we cannot accept any liability for wrongdoing on their part.Payments over the phone are handled by Realex Payments who have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA. Information is sent to them frviaduct.ie via the internet and they then connect to our bank. All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (128bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data. All messages sent to Realex and the responses from Realex are authenticated using digitally signed digests. All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs. Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a “Data Processor”. Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in our reporting systems – RealControl.
- Once you have commenced a course, we will not provide you with a refund under any circumstances. This does not affect your rights as a consumer, where applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any of our courses where we, in our absolute discretion, so determine.
- If you subscribe to The Daily Commentary it will be emailed daily to the address provided by you. You must cancel your subscription either on the website or in writing to [email protected] if you no longer wish to receive it.
- You must inform IIFT of a change of email address. The company will not be responsible for non-receipt of the daily commentary as a result of your failure to do so or for any other reason outside of our control.
- We accept payment online by major debit & Credit cards. VAT is charged at the current rate where applicable and is inclusive in the display price. Customers can only attend courses upon receipt of payment in full.
Website Usage Disclaimer
Please read this notice carefully before using this website, using the scroll function on your browser where necessary to view the entire page. By using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. Except as otherwise specifically stated, the information contained in this site is made available to the public for information purposes only. The availability of information on this Site does not constitute an endorsement by the publisher, its servants or agents, of any advice, opinion or recommendation given to others based on the same information. The content of this WWW database are believed to be correct at the time of compilation. However the publisher accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions or changes in the details given. Moreover, neither the publisher nor its servants or agents shall be liable for any damage or injury caused by any failure of performance of the Site or any associated computer system or communications link including, but not limited to defects, delays, or computer viruses. No information or links provided in any section of this website should be deemed to be legal, investment, accounting or other professional advice, and you are urged to take appropriate professional advice before entering into commitments.