The Advanced Trading Course
Our new 6 Module Course will give a full insight into Advanced Market Trading.
This course is perfect for those who have completed our Diploma in Financial Trading or people who have experience trading the Financial Markets but need a kick start, better ideas, a better plan…..
What you will learn
This course will cover getting your charts set up correctly to finding out what trading style, time and strategy suits you best. It will also cover in-debth Macro Analysis, and the Principals of Trading.
Our new 6 Module Course will give a full insight into Advanced Market Trading. 6 one hour sessions 7 – 8 pm Wednesdays. Commencing 8 September 22
All your questions answered….
- This Setup Module gives the opportunity get your platform (www.ig.com) set up properly, including charts and the correct indicators.
- Trade of the week (current market setup).
- Developing your trading plan. Trading in Volatile Markets. Day Trading.
- S&P Index Trading. What are the Themes of the Markets currently? What are the Threats? What is the Trend?
- Trade of the week.
- Technical Analysis. Fundamentals of charting. Then a deep dive into advanced charting techniques, interpreting the markets from reading charts and how to identify the optimum entry and exit points.
- Trade of the week.
- Technical analysis – What are the best indicators to use.
Trade of the week. Seasonality in Trading. The Interrelationship of Markets.
30 Trading tips from 30 years of Trading
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Options and turbo warrants are complex financial instruments and your capital is at risk. Losses may be extremely rapid.
Here’s what some of our students have said
“A great opportunity to get some real experience with real people in a live environment.”
“Not only did I learn more than I could have hoped for, I also got real life trading experience. It was very enjoyable and I would and will recommend this course. Remember your risk management.”