IIFT – Learn about The Markets. Live, Online, At Home Diploma Course
Students will be better able to understand the financial markets.
They should increase their knowledge of the financial markets.
Due to Covid 19, we at IIFT have launched our highly successful, interactive ONLINE financial trading course. “Learn how to trade the markets – live online from home” is delivered by our experienced IIFT Managing Director, Colin Gregan. Our Diploma in Trading will be delivered via Amazon Chime. Valuable knowledge and experience will be gained in a live stock market trading environment.
Colin owned and managed Fitzwilliam Currency Brokers in the 70s 80s and 90s. The business was a very successful wholesale inter bank money broker, specialising in foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives. He also has numerous years’ experience day trading the S&P500 index of US stocks and still trades today.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- The principles of trading, when, where and why to trade
- Learn the fundamentals of Financial Markets Trading.
- Gain the essential Education and Knowledge required to identify opportunities in the Markets
- Immerse yourself in a Practical Trading Experience
- Understand the Psychology of Trading
- Our lecturers have practical expereince working in the Markets.
- See the trading strategies and techniques which Colin and the team at IIFT have developed over 10 years of teaching courses.
- You will be trained to use a demonstration trading platform.
- Technical Analysis/Charting Techniques.
Whether you aspire to be a day trader, strategic trader or active investor, you can expect to have a very intensive development period akin to working in a professional trading environment.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Options and turbo warrants are complex financial instruments and your capital is at risk. Losses may be extremely rapid.