Bonds provide a predictable income stream and are a way to preserve capital while investing. With rising interest rates its now time to consider investing in Bonds.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Importance of the Bond market
- The different types of Bonds- Sovereign, Corporate and Junk
- The relationships of the different durations.
- The Yield Curve.
- How to Trade them- Technical and Fundamental analysis
- How and Why to Invest in Bonds.
- The relationship between the Bond Markets and the other financial markets
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
- Anyone interested in How Financial Markets work.
- Active Investors and Traders.
This course is presented by Colin Gregan, BComm. (45 years’ experience working in Financial Markets as Trader/Broker)
Meet Your Instructor
Colin Gregan – Managing Director
Colin owned and managed Fitzwilliam Currency Brokers in the 70s 80s and 90s. The business was a very successful wholesale inter bank money broker, specialising in foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives. He managed a FX Futures Trading business on the Finex Futures Exchange and also traded oil on the Nymex floor.
He has numerous years’ experience day trading the S&P500 index of US stocks and holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from UCD. As Managing Director at IIFT – He is always available to mentor and assist IIFT Alumni in their Financial Markets Trading and Investing journey.